Article layout is to a large extent standardized on the Zaregoto Series Wiki.
Headings should have the first letter of every word capitalized, except for prepositions e.g. "of" or "in." Article headings are standardized.
These headings should appear in this order if they are needed in an article:
- History is always used for the background history of the article's subject. It must be the first heading. On event articles, it is the background that led to the actual event. Never name such sections anything else other than "History."
- Trivia sections are permitted; they must always use this title to make this clear.
- See Also is always used for sections that include links to relevant articles.
The word "the" should never be used to start a heading e.g. "Battle" instead of "The Battle".
For characters, the following headings should be used in order if needed:
- History (if applicable)
- Plot (separated into story arcs)
- Equipment (if applicable)
- Abilities (if applicable)
An image gallery should be created for each character article that includes images of the character. All images with the character included should be linked to the image gallery, even if the image in question is not on the character’s article page.
Images should be arranged in the following order:
- Novel Pictures
- Volume covers
- Plot images (chronological order)
- Miscellaneous images
Groups and OrganizationsEdit
For groups and/or organizations, the following headings should be used in order if needed:
- Members (separated into Current, Stand-In, and Former)
For volumes, the following headings should be used in order.
Links should be made for mentioned groups and organizations; as characters are listed at the end of the article though, there is no need to create links to character pages.
For chapters, the following headings should be used in order if needed:
- Characters in Order of Appearance
- Notes (if applicable)